Are you interested in improving your proficiency with Microsoft Excel? If so this is a great opportunity for you to do so at an affordable cost of US$52 JMD $3,031 from THE LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS.
Limited time available only two more days but course can be redeemed over 6 months and is not transferable.
London Business Institute offers this Excel training, designed by a Stanford University graduate, which will provide you with the precise skills you need today, learning step by step how to approach the program:
- It has 323 video lessons with practical exercises that cover almost all aspects of Microsoft Excel skills, such as: backstage management, document presentation, basic fundamentals, inserting objects, Excel options, data management, data review, book views and configuration, macro development and construction, use of Excel formulas and many more.
- Suitable for all Microsoft Excel users, from beginners to professional accountants.
- You will use teaching materials created by professionals, licensed accountants, graduates of Stanford University (one of the top 5 universities in the world).
- The course is based on a patented learning management system (LMS) that uses neuroscientific teaching methodologies. In this method you will learn through real-world practice and immersion with corporate examples of how to use Microsoft Excel functions.
- Platform compatible with iPad or any mobile phone.
- You will obtain a Certificate of Competence from the London Business Institute at the end of the course; recognized by many international corporations including: IBM, Nestlé, Philips, Chase Bank, Volkswagen, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, ING, Coca-Cola, DHL, Procter & Gamble, Samsung and many others.
- Course available in three languages: English, German or Spanish.
Click this link if your interested: