The agency has partnered with Karen Booker of DeZign Diva, to host a makeover competition among residential child care facilities dubbed: Grant me a Creative Hub!
One lucky child care facility will receive a makeover of a multi-purpose space that is in need of a face lift. You get to choose the winner!
How to vote:
- Watch the videos below
- Click on the name of the RCCF of your choice
- Select the RCCF of your choice
- Spread the word to a colleague
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
The phrase is credited to the great Carthaginian commander, Hannibal. The Latin to English translation is: I will either find a way or make one. This is allegedly his response when his generals told him it was impossible to cross the Alps, into Italy, by elephant during the Second Punic War (around 218 BC). This turned out to be one of Hannibal’s greatest achievements in a military career that earns him praise today as one of history’s great strategists.
It’s time to focus on what needs to be done:
- Remind yourself of the planning behind the goals you laid out. Go back to the goals. Reacquaint yourself with what you thought possible and why.
- Assess what is a realistic target for the remainder of the year and make it smaller. Break your goal down to simple 30-day and then one-week action items.
- Find an accountability partner and share your action items with them. Discuss the best way that motivates you to stay on track and develop a system of accountability that works best for you.
- Take time to visualize what life looks like when your objective is accomplished. What is your stress level, what is your team feeling, how much is in your checkbook, or what size clothes are fitting into when your goal is reached?
- Move! Don’t wait until tomorrow to act on what needs to be done. Inaction is what has gotten us here in the first place!
Do you have questions about vaccination of teachers, exit examinations and the future of the education system?
Tune in tomorrow – June 11, 2021 and get your questions answered.